REGISTRATION IS NOWÂ CLOSED.
Make space and find the time to take good care of yourself and nurture your dreams while being a mama.
Feel more calm, inner peace and ease in your day.
Find how to be more present and available to your loved ones while you balance life, work and family.
Shannon Kinney-DÃ¼h and Ashley Walburn are inviting you to join them for this beautiful online experience with other mamas from around the world.
This 3-week course is online and self-paced and will connect you with a private group of mamasÂ from around the world.
This experience is for women who want to take better care of themselvesÂ and who are ready to feel more peace, presence and purpose while raising their children.
Join Shannon Kinney-DÃ¼h and Ashley Walburn, co-creators of the Mindful Mama MovementÂ podcast and online community, as they combine their 15 plus years experience and passion for empowering women on their journeys of birthing, mothering, healing, growing and awakening.
This inspiring 3-week e-course will help you…
* become more aware of your self-care needs.
* learn how to make more space for the things that matter most to you.
* be inspired to create a morning & evening self-care ritual.
* feel more present and peaceful in your daily life.
* feel more connected to your intuition, authenticity and courage.
* reduce anxiety, overwhelm and loneliness.
* learn simple techniques to quiet your mind, open your heart and relax your body.
* feel safe and supported to beÂ who you are.
* connect with new mama friends from around the world in all stages of motherhood.
WEEK 1: MAKING SPACE FOR SELF-CARE
- Receive this week’s written lessons with tips, journal prompts and inspiration on self-care & how to make space and time for it in your daily life. We will focus on what self-care really is, the mental shift it takes to make your needs a priority and how to consistently integrate soul care into your life.
- Receive a guided audio meditation to connect to your breath and listen to your body, that you can download and listen to any time.
- LIVE Facebook Video Lesson and Q&A with Shannon, Ashley and the group (Schedule TBA). Â Recording will be available if you can’t watch it LIVE.
WEEK 2: FEELING PEACE, STILLNESS & MORE CONNECTED
- Receive this week’s written lessons with tips, journal prompts and inspiration on the importance of stillness, slowing down, doing less and ways to simplify. We will focus on energy – what fills you up and what depletes you, and learn how to make space for a daily stillness practice that will recharge and rejuvenate you. This week you’ll be inspired to create a simple morning and evening ritual that helps you feel centered and more connected to your intuition.
- Receive a guided audio meditation for deep relaxation that you can download and listen to any time.
- LIVE Facebook Video Lesson and Q&A with Shannon, Ashley and the group (Schedule TBA).Â Recording will be available if you can’t watch it LIVE.
WEEK 3: FINDING YOU &Â MINDFUL PRESENCE
- Receive this week’s written lessons with tips, journal prompts and inspiration on how to create a journal practice as a tool for self-discovery. This week will help you connect to your authentic self, personal interests, values and intuition. Discover your inner dreams through simple journaling and self-reflection,Â and put your self-care and stillness work to practice this week, as well as explore how the practice of mindfulness can help youÂ be present and face the joys, but also the challenges.
- LIVE Facebook Video Lesson and Q&A with Shannon, Ashley and the groupÂ (Schedule TBA).Â Recording will be available if you can’t watch it LIVE.
You’ll get to connect with the other mamas in our class in a private Facebook group. Â This group is on-going beyond our class. Â We will wrap-up our 3-week course with a LIVE Celebration Party Video.
Meet your guides:
Shannon Kinney DÃ¼h & Ashley Walburn
We are so happy to have you here! Â We are bringing women together, from around the world – in all stages of motherhood – through the Mindful Mama MovementÂ podcast, community, retreats and now this e-course!
We know how hard you work as a mother, always taking care of the needs of everyone in your life. Shannon hasÂ 3 boys (ages 10, 7 & 4) and Ashley has 4 boys (ages14, 15, 16 & 24) and we know from experience what it feels like to not only get lost in motherhood, but to find our self-care and personal needs at the way bottom of the list.
We believe that when we as mamas make space in ourÂ livesÂ to reflect, connect, become aware and shine a light on ourÂ self-care and self-love practicesÂ – we radiate from the inside out. Â We end up feeling better and happier, which has aÂ powerful effect on our children, our families and the world. Â You canÂ nurture yourself alongside nurturing your children. Â You can experience peace, presence and a greater sense of purpose – even amongÂ the chaos and mess that comes with being a mama.
You are ready to feelÂ more presence, peace and purpose in your life. You wantÂ to connect to and trust yourÂ inner wisdom as you mother with authenticity. You are on a path toÂ foster your dreams, ignite your creativity and nurture your soul. You are ready to take better care of yourself andÂ find a greater sense of ease and balance in your every day life.
In this 3-week online course, you will receive:
- Weekly LIVE Video Lessons and Q&A chats with Shannon, Ashley and the group. (Videos are recorded.)
- Access to private online community with other mamas taking the course.
- 2 guided audio meditations to download and keep.
- Weekly Journal Prompts, PDF’s and other powerful resources including a self-care checklist and more.
- Weekly written lessons delivered directly to your inbox.
- A class party at the end of our time together with prizes.
Making Space, Feeling Peace, Finding YOU e-course fee:Â $57.
You will get the opportunity to take this course with other women in the group, however, it is self-paced and the content is yours to keep. So know that you can go at your own pace and fit it in with your schedule as it’s convenient to you.
You are not alone. There is a better way. Â Your needs matter, too.
YouÂ deserve to feel good. You can make space, feel peace and find YOUÂ in the midst of motherhood. Â Now is the time to embrace imperfection, feel inspired and get empowered to make changes in your life.