Join Ashley and Shannon for a special afternoon of setting your intentions for the New Year.
We are holding space for mamas. in all stages of motherhood. who are ready to get intentional, focused and open for an abundant, peaceful and mindful 2017.
We’ll spend our time together creating vision boards – making collages of the images that best display the feelings you want to create and the intentions you want toÂ set.
Come enjoy an afternoon together with local Kansas City moms as we have tea, share in conversation and make our vision boards!
January 14th, 2 – 4 p.m., at Home Holistic located 7927 Floyd Street, Overland Park, Kansas
(CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER.)
We will provide inspiration, magazines,Â and a guided meditation to help you get centered and connected to your true self.
Discover your “Power Mantra” that will not only guide you as you create your vision board, but will help you let go, get inspired and reset for the changes you are ready to invite into your life!
What you will receive:
- Time & Space to Get Clear About Your Intentions & Goals for the New Year
- Guidance on How to Create a Vision Board
- Chance to Meet New Mama Friends
- Opportunity to Share & Connect
- Inspiration on Making Space for What Matters Most to You
- Simple, Guided Meditation to Open Your Heart to an Abundant Future
- Leave With a Finished Vision Board (created by you!). Absolutely no art experience needed.
Ashley and Shannon, hosts of the Mindful Mama Movement Podcast, are excited to share this time with you.
Let’s set intentions to make 2017 theÂ best (and most mindful) one yet!